Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions ("Terms").
By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
In these Terms, references to "you", "User" shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website. "Service Providers" mean independent third party service providers, and "we", "us" and "our" shall mean India Textile Mall, its franchisor, affiliates and partners.
www.TextileKart.com website ("Website") is an Internet based content and e-commerce portal operated by India Textile Mall whose registered office is at Juna Boramani Naka, Solapur-413005 (M.S.). Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. TextileKart.com at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a user from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thereof.
User Account, Password, and Security:
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify TextileKart.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. TextileKart.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section B.
TextileKart.com provides a number of Internet-based services through the Web Site (all such services, collectively, the "Service"). One such service enables users to purchase various textile products manufactured across length and breadth of India and many products manufactured in tiny small scale industry which do not have their brands or names (collectively, "Products"). Upon placing an order, TextileKart.com shall ship the product to you and be entitled to its payment for the Services.
The User agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. Limited reproduction and copying of the content of the Website is permitted provided that TextileKart's name is stated as the source and prior written permission of TextileKart.com is sought. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
You agree and undertake to use the Website and the Service only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
1. defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
2. publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
3. upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
4. upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer;
5. conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
6. download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
7. falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
8. violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
9. violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India; and
10. violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein.
11. exploit any of the services. We reserve the right to deprive individual customers of our Cash on Delivery payment option. Moreover, we might refuse any of our services, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at our discretion, including but not limited to, if we believe that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to our interests.
12. You shall not make any derogatory, defamatory, abusive, inappropriate, profane or indecent statement/s and/or comment/s about TextileKart.com, its associates and partners on any property owned by TextileKart.com.
TextileKart.com hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish and appearance of the final Product as ordered by the user. The quality of any products, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website may not meet your expectations. Alterations to certain aspects of your order such as the merchandise brand, size, color etc. may be required due to limitations caused by availability of product difference in size charts of respective brands etc. In this instance you agree that a representative from TextileKart.com will call you or send an approval request via the email address which you submitted when placing your order. If you do not agree with the requested change you retain the right to reject the requested production change by replying to it within 10 days of it being sent to you. If you reject this request your order will be cancelled and you will be refunded.
Even we do not guarantee any color fastness or cloth durability after wash. We are providing the instruction which we get from our suppliers. So in any case TextileKart.com should not be held responsible the fabric distortion/weakness or color fadedness/discharge. The contents of the pages of this website is for general information and use. It is subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer Of Warranties/Limitation Of Liability:
TextileKart.com has endeavored to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but TextileKart.com neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or Service. In no event shall TextileKart.com be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the Services; (b) unauthorized access to or alteration of the user's transmissions or data; (c) any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website or Service. Neither shall TextileKart.com be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide Services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, TextileKart.com shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond TextileKart.com's control. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless TextileKart.com from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by TextileKart.com that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
Pricing & Shipping :
Prices for products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices, products and Services may change at TextileKart.com’s discretion.
Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass on to you upon TextileKart.com's shipment to the shipping carrier.
1. TextileKart.com may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have breached any of the Terms.
2. If you or TextileKart.com terminates your use of the Website or any Service, TextileKart.com may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and TextileKart.com will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
3. You shall be liable to pay for any Service or product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination by either party whatsoever. Further, you shall be entitled to your royalty payments as per the User License Agreement that has or is legally deemed accrued to you.
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Solapur (Maharastra,India).
The headings and subheadings herein are included for convenience and identification only and are not intended to describe, interpret, define or limit the scope, extent or intent of the Terms or the right to use the Website by you contained herein or any other section or pages of the Website or any Linked Sites in any manner whatsoever.
Interpretation Of Number And Genders:
The Terms herein shall apply equally to both the singular and plural form of the terms defined. Whenever the context may require, any pronoun shall include the corresponding masculine and feminine. The words "include", "includes" and "including" shall be deemed to be followed by the phrase "without limitation". Unless the context otherwise requires, the terms "herein", "hereof", "hereto", "hereunder" and words of similar import refer to the Terms as a whole.
If any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these Terms shall continue to be in full force and effect.
Unauthorized Charges on your card
In any manner TextileKart.com will not be held responsible for the unauthorized charges on your credit/debit card for purchases made on TextileKart.com, but TextileKart.com will investigate upon your intimation within 30 days of the transaction to sort out your inconvenience.
Cancellation/ Refund Policy:
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to process and must cancel even if approved. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include unavailability of stocks, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. In case we are not able to process your order within 20 working days we will initiate a refund.
If your order is cancelled after the payment was made by Credit Card or Net-Banking, we will refund the Credit Card or Net-Banking account. In case we receive a cancellation notice from the customer and the order has not been processed/ approved by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. We will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed and shipped out.
By some technical reason if we could not supply the ordered product , we will contact you regarding this and as per your instructions we will dispatch other product or cancel the order and will refund you the full amount.
Returns Policy :
At TextileKart, we have made it our mission to give you a wide collection of the best in everything in textile products at unbelievable prices! Our dispatch section keeps keen eye to deliver you the product in intact condition. Even though if you get a damage piece we will exchange it with the same product or with another one as per your consent. Refund will be made in terms of gift vouchers in case you want to return the product. Please contact our customer care for any of these circumstances. In case you want to cancel the order, get in touch with Customer Care as soon as possible with your order number. As long as your order has not been dispatched we can cancel it and we will pay you back the amount as per your payment mode.
For any shortages, damages, faulted and/or defective goods, product errors, it must be notified to us within 24 hours from receipt of the goods. We will then take necessary action immediately. The parcel should not be taken if its tampered in any way.
If you do not want to keep the product with you then you can send the parcel back to our warehouse and once we receive the parcel in as it is condition we will initiate the refund process.
Terms For Promotions/Contests/Offers/Campaigns
General Terms for Offers and Promotions
1. Discounts will be applied to the total merchandise value including VAT and applicable taxes. Issuance or redemption of a voucher or coupon will apply to the total value of the qualifying order once all promotional discounts have been applied.
2. Only one credit note/gift coupon/coupon can be used per order unless otherwise stated.
3. Discount coupons - Discount coupons may from time to time be offered to account holders; such coupons may only be applied to purchases made through the account to which the discount coupon was offered and registered.
4. Promotional discount coupons - We may from time to time offer promotional discount coupons which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website.
5. TextileKart.com shall introduce various offers, schemes or contest at different times. The terms and conditions for such Contest shall be separately available on the Site.
6. TextileKart.com reserves the right to change/modify/add/delete any of the terms and conditions prevailing on the different promotional schemes it introduces in market from time to time. TextileKart.com, at its discretion, can withdraw a particular scheme from the website or market.
7. In case of any query pertaining to use of coupon and/or credit note or regarding the schemes, please contact customer care.
8. While participating in any TextileKart.com contest you hereby agree to release and hold TextileKart.com (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, joint ventures, and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, but not limited to reasonable attorneys' fees, or arising out of or related to your participation in the said Contest.